The bathroom upgrade that we started last November is finally done.
I am so glad that we did an upgrade to the bathroom even if it wasn't an over-all renovation. It look fresher and clean. With some finishing touches, I love our bathroom no more than ever.
- We removed the old and rotten vinyl flooring and laid some tiles that looked like hardwood floor.
- We removed the existing toilet bowl and put a new one.
- Replaced the sink and put in a new one with matching cabinet.
- We bought an oval shaped medicine cabinet but when we unwrapped the package it was broken so I suggested to just use our old one and painted it. Glad that the husband agreed as it saved us more than a hundred bucks.
- We also install new towel rack and tissue holder which matches the new lighting fixtures that hubby installed.