I love that the temperature is starting to cool down a bit. Fall season will begin in a few days and I am excited for the leaves to turn yellow, orange, and red! I love Fall foliage and I always look forward to it. I am also glad that the temperature is cooling down because we don't have AC at the first floor of our new home. Hubby find it unbearable when the temperature is very hot because he is not used to a home without an AC.
I don't mind not having an AC in the summer because we have Ozeri fans in every room and it does cool down the space as you turn it on. Of all the fans that I got from them, I love this white tower fan with passive noise reduction technology. It is really quite and it really cools down a room when you turn it on.
I love that it is very easy to assemble. Unlike the other fans that I got from them, this one does not require any tool. All you have to do is connect the base on to the fan, lock it and it's done.amazon.
- Upgraded with canted fan blades that utilize the physics of blade curvature to generate opposing sound waves to reduce blade noise and isolate the soothing sounds of the airflow itself.
- Boasting unrivaled technology, the 3x Tower fan is engineered with 3 independently controllable fans and 3 fan speeds, offering up to 9 levels of cooling and customized airflow
- Defining the latest in stylistic innovation and digital decor, the 3x Tower fan is among the world's thinnest fans at less than 3 inches thick and boasts a visually arresting design with an elegant reinforced glass base stand
- Features 3 preprogrammed airflow patterns designed to foster sleep, relaxation and comfort with 90 degree whisper-quiet oscillation for optimal air circulation
- Extended range remote control and the touch sensitive LED control panel provide easy access to all features, including a 7.5 hour timer that can be programmed in 30 minute increments
I put this fan in our dining room because even though we don't normally eat there, my kids love to do their homework, do their reviews, and do artworks there. We have an eat-in kitchen and that's where we eat so we don't really utilize the dining room for dining purposes unless we have a party where we need a bigger place for guests to sit and eat. The dining room has always been the children's favorite spot when they come home from school.
Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review. I was provided with the product/s mentioned to help me facilitate this review but opinions are my own.