These are the Bible at our home. We read the children's version most of the time.
- We bought the big one when we had our first born, this is our family Bible.
- The blue one is a children version, it was given to my son during his baptism by his godparents.
- The green one was the offered Bible during our church wedding.
- The colorful Bible was our Christmas gift to our daughter last year.
- The small blue one on the side was our remembrance from our stay in South Korea.
- The smallest one was given to us by some religious group from the place we visited. I kept it at my pocket.
A Photo a Day # 24
-My challenge to update this blog daily-
**Originally posted on Jan. 24, 2012 **