Saturday, January 31, 2009
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Just like this matching coat that they are wearing, she told her Mom one time "How I wish I have a coat like you Mom" and the next thing I know, my wife was looking for a coat similar to hers hehehe.. We bought our daughter's coat at Gap Baby.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
The hall to the foyerHere's to the bathroom, you may notice that evero room has different carpet, that's why we put a new one to the entire house
Here's the living room
Here's the kitchenAt first we painted the dining room with bright yellow but later change it because it was too bright hehehe.. The professional painters lol... My dad and Rose painting Rylie's bedroom.
Here's my wife Rose painting our master's bedroom
The women of my life bonding together...
Sunday, January 18, 2009
- Allow your muscles to rest. Don't engage in any heavy exercise while they recover.
- Take acetaminophen or ibuprofen to ease pain.
- For the first few days, ice the area. After the first two to three days, apply heat to the sore muscles.
- As you recover, try low-impact exercises such as swimming, biking and walking. Gradually work your way up to longer and tougher exercises.
- Sleep, stretch and avoid stress.
Honest Scrap Award Rules
- When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
- Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends.
- Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least ten honest things about yourself
- I will be 40 years old in a month, whoa I'm getting old.
- I don't like screwing up, my wife says that I am perfectionist
- My wife says that I have the most rotten farts (its true lol)
- I am frank but full of humor
- I love baking and making desserts
- I like kimchee
- My favorite movies are Braveheart, Troy, Tears of the Sun, We Were Soldiers and The Last Samurai
- I like watching Grey's Anatomy
- I am taking online classes and almost finished with my first degree
- I am a morning person