I thank my dear wife, Rose for giving me this cool tag which reminds me of the project that we left back in our home in West Virginia. My wife has three blogs and one of those received a not so nice comment from an anonymous commenter. I feel so bad for my wife, she doesn't deserve to be treated that way, she did not do anything wrong to anyone to deserve being attacked by such an ignorant cowardly person. But we figured out who she is and we don't care anymore because she's the kind of person who is dark green with envy and her childish answer is to be malicious. I thank all those who supported my wife on her tough week..
Honest Scrap Award Rules
- When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
- Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends.
- Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least ten honest things about yourself
- I will be 40 years old in a month, whoa I'm getting old.
- I don't like screwing up, my wife says that I am perfectionist
- My wife says that I have the most rotten farts (its true lol)
- I am frank but full of humor
- I love baking and making desserts
- I like kimchee
- My favorite movies are Braveheart, Troy, Tears of the Sun, We Were Soldiers and The Last Samurai
- I like watching Grey's Anatomy
- I am taking online classes and almost finished with my first degree
- I am a morning person