Sunday, November 30, 2008
Friday, November 28, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
But anyhow, here's my little chef helping us with the preparation.
Our daughter... so busy mixing the ricotta mixture for the lasagna, she love doing it so Mom always let her do it..
Here she is putting parmesan cheese on top of the layers of lasagna...
Wifey took a pic of me offguard oiling down the birdie.
Here's the stuffed turkey. Now, its inside the oven baking.....
Enjoy the Holiday everyone!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Since wifey went to work, me and my precious ones just kinda hang around the house.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Here's Rose and Rylie in front of our house
Rylie at the back of our house (back porch)This one is taken beside our house... She love playing in the snow.
This one was taken last year also...
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
- TARGET 30-60 MINUTES OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY MOST DAYS. The more you exercise, the more the benefits. The best part is, you can meet this level of activity with several shot segments each day.
- RAISE YOUR HEART RATE. Fit in aerobics to strengthen your cardiovascular system. Brisk walking, swimming or cycling gets your heart pumping, and ca burn about 150 calories for a half hours effort.
- THINK "PHYSICAL" ALL DAY LONG. Add activities that work your muscles and burn extra calories. Look for Possibilities. Clean up the yard, walk to lunch or walk while you talk on the phone. Blend your exercise to your life so enjoy it.
- STRETCH IT OUT. Daily stretching, yoga and pilates can add lifelong flexibility and protection from muscle strain and injuries. Stretching also feels good and eases everyday achiness.
- MUSCLE UP SOME MIGHT. Add strength training work outs, such as weight lifting or calisthenics, 2-3 times a week. More strength means you can do more.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Even on Halloween, during trick-or-treating, my son carried his two largest toys with him the entire time. I felt bad for his little arms but he stayed strong and wouldn't let go for no reason whatsoever. Some kids have to carry their trusty security blanket but his passion is cars, so I go along with his obsession. Looks like him and I will be building a hot rod when he gets old enough to drive. He is still a long way from being GONE IN 60 SECONDS.
Monday, November 10, 2008
My father served with MacArthur during WWII and has always told me of the many sacrifices made by the young men and women of that war. His time spent in the Philippines, Guam, Saipan, Okinawa and many others have left a lasting impression in my soul and have shaped me into the man I am today.
There is so much to be said for freedom. Without it, you have nothing. You are a mere animal without your own direction. For those that have served throughout the history of our great nation to defend our freedom and police the world for other nations that are unable to do so, I salute you. Our nation's debt to you is far greater than any national debt that seems to be the focus of so many these days.
For the MIA/POWs, wherever you are, you are missed, you are remembered....God's speed.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
It's nice to be a kid, you never worry of anything. It's like everything is perfect, no corruption, no pollution, no financial crisis, nothing to be stressed about. Wouldn't it be nice if we are like that too? As we become older we worry about everything.... our kids future, the economy, the war, politics, etc. and etc.. If we could be just be like children, everything will be alright.
Everyday will be as happy as this.. What do you think?
Thursday, November 6, 2008
What John Means
You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.
You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.
You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.
You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.
Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.